Established in 1999, the company started with an installed production capacity of 4000 MT per year. It has now enhanced the capacity to more than 30000 MT per year and has covered a spectrum of base metals - Aluminium, Zinc & Lead. There are 3 independent manufacturing fascilities under the above company banner. The expansion has been gradually imparted into our infrastructural facilities as well. We continue our processes to further enhance production capacity to meet the continuous growing demand of the market.
The plant comprises of the following machinery:
- 1 Reverberatory Furnace
- 1 Rotary Furnace
- 2 Skelner Furnace (Hydraulic Tilting)
- 3 Zinc induction Furnaces
- 3 lead refining & smetling ports.
- 3 Optical Emission Spectrometer (ARL Switzerland) for Spectrometric Analysis of the Samples/Ingots one each of Aluminium, Zinc & Lead.
Other quality control equipments:
- Gas Permeability tester
- Metallurgical Microscope
- Electrical Conductivity Tester
Sun Metal takes special attention in safeguarding environment. To achieve this goal, we have installed several pollution control equipments at various levels of our production process such as wet scrubber for flue gases and cyclone for ash reduction.